Your Privacy is Very Important to Us
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees of Customer Realty and authorized corporate and contractor partners of Customer Realty are only permitted to access information regarding clients on a need to know basis. Information collected is not distributed for commercial marketing purposes without the consent of the client or customer. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our clients and customers. Unauthorized actions against our computer systems and data will be investigated and we will pursue legal action as necessary to protect our company’s information and our clients’ data.
What information is collected from me?
For each visitor to our website Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
The information we collect consists of the following:
• The domain name, IP address, and other available digital information about visitors to our webpages.
• Aggregate information on what pages are accessed or visited.
• User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, and what they do on these pages.
• The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
• Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
• The information we collect is used only to improve the content of our website and other marketing efforts- to customize our content for each individual visitor.
• Store visitors’ preferences.
• Record session information, such as items that consumers add to their user profile.
• Customize webpage content based on visitors' browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
• Better understand our visitors and tailor our marketing content to their unique preferences.
Changes & Corrections
If you already submitted our email address and did not opt-out of further mailing you may do so by letting us know by sending us an e-mail at [email protected]
If you supply us with your postal address you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the address listed above. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with our partners.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding inquiries they have placed online.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in any personal information they have volunteered or in any communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed above.
Occasionally we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Questions or Concerns